SHAREit for Android is an excellent app to share any files without Wi-fi to connect various devices. The SHAREit App is the best app for near environments whenever friends to communicate and share freely without any cost. You can share your files like images, apps, files, and documents without any data network.
SHAREit App is the awesome app to transfer your all files with speed is up to 20 M/s. The SHAREit app for Android speed is 200times faster than Bluetooth device. This app allows you to share files from one device to another device which are very near. This app is also available for PC/Laptops, Android, and Mac platforms.
It even allows cross-platform file transferring system such as files shares from Android to iPhone, Android to PC and Android to Mac which will share easily without using USB wires.
SHAREit for Android
How to Download SHAREit for Android?
SHAREit App allows you all type of media files like photos, docs, and video to transfer the media files with high speed. In the SHAREit app for Android, there is no file size limit because If you have more space in your mobile storage, then you can share any media files as soon as possible. To transfer files, we not required some wires and USB wire.
This SHAREit app is the wireless network to share for Android phones, PC/Laptops, and other devices and the other wireless network is also available that is Bluetooth, in this also we can share any files, but it will take much time to transfer files. With SHAREit App, we can share very fast without using any cable wires.
This app is also available for all Android phones, Windows PC/Laptops and Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac devices with free of cost.
Install SHAREit App for Android
To get download and install the SHAREit App for Android, follow our step-by-step procedure are explained below:
- First Go to the Google Play store.
- If you are already using this play store App for other installation Apps then directly go to Google play store.
- If you are not using this Play store App, create now with signup with Google + then go to Google account login with username and password.
- And type the App name in Google search then you will find the SHAREit icon.
- Open that App then Install the SHAREit App directly with Google play store.
- Accept the Terms and privacy conditions.
- By accepting your App installation process starts and it will take some time for the downloading process.
- After the successful completion of downloading Finally, you will get the SHAREit App.
How To Use SHAREit App For Andriod
This app will use for all window phones including HTC, Nokia Lumia, and Samsung phones with various versions. The SHAREit App using process will explain in below:
- First, open your SHAREit App available on your mobile device.
- You will get two buttons, one is sent, and the other is receive button.
- If you want to send your files like Photos, docs, and Apps, etc. you click send option.
- If you want to Receive those files from the sender, then you have to click on the Receive button.
- Now for the sender, you have to select Images or Apps or docs files then after selecting click on ok button.
- After the above process, you will be visible all the google account devices names which are near field for your device.
- Then touch on your friend’s device name and the person will receive these all selected media files.
- These all transferring process will be completed in a fraction of seconds. While opening the SHAREit app automatically through Wi-fi mode, you will share these all files.
Features for SHAREit App for Android
- Share Everything
- No Network Connection needed
- Share Fast
We hope all the information given by us will help you to download and installation process, how to use this SHAREit App on your Android devices. If you are getting any problems or errors while installing, then write the comments below.